Below are links to blog posts, podcasts, presentations, and books created by members of the Magento community and core developers separated into popular topics.
New items will be added incrementally, and older links rotated out. Keep an eye on this space for the latest community resources!
Do you know of a popular resource about Magento 2 that has been released/published within the past year? Does it fill gaps in our current docs and provide important information? Let us know!
Note: Magento does not officially endorse any of the blogs, books, presentation, or podcasts linked below. They are listed here because the content has been well received within the Magento community.
- Presentation: Magento 2 Integrations by Joshua Warren
- Presentation: Integrations with Magento, end to end story: RabbitMQ, APIs by Eugene Tulika
- Presentation: Magento 2 Deployment: What you should know by Olga KopyLova
Mastering Magento 2
- Book: Magento 2 DIY by Viktor Khliupko
- Book: Magento 2 Cookbook by Ray Bogman and Vladimir Kerkhoff
- Presentation: Staging and Preview by Igor Melnykov
- Presentation: Writing testable code by Vinai Kopp (Bonus: Video Presentation)
- Book: Test Driven Magento Extension Development by Allan MacGregor
- Blog post: Introducing UI Components by Alan Storm
- Presentation: Micro Services by Ivan Chepurnyi
- Presentation: Premium performance with PHP 7 and Varnish by Miguel Balparda