Magento Community Edition (CE) 1.9 and Enterprise Edition (EE) 1.14 Documentation Home
Table of Contents
- Release Notes
- Developer guides
- Installing and Upgrading to Magento Community Edition (CE) and Magento Enterprise Edition (EE)
- Before You Install Magento: Recommended File System Ownership and Privileges
- After You Install Magento: Recommended File System Ownership and Privileges
- Installing Sample Data for Magento Community Edition (CE)
- Upgrade: Upgrading to and Verifying Magento Community Edition (CE) and Enterprise Edition (EE)—Part 1
Welcome to the documentation home page for the Community Edition (CE) 1.9 and Magento Enterprise Edition (EE) 1.14 and releases! Let's start out by telling you a little bit about them.
Your ability to create captivating online experiences just got even better. Magento Enterprise Edition 1.14.1, now available for download from My Account, features powerful new merchandising tools and responsive design capabilities that will help you engage customers and stand out from the competition. You’ll also enjoy better performance, faster technical issue resolution, and deeper insights to drive your business forward.
The new releases helps you:
- EE only. Merchandise product categories like never before with a new drag-and-drop tool and the ability to set up rules to automatically assign products to categories.
- Boost conversion with swatches that present richer product information to shoppers on category, search result, and product detail pages.
- Optimize sales on any device with an enhanced responsive design reference theme that now also includes responsive emails.
- Get a faster, more secure site with support for MySQL 5.6 and PHP 5.5.
- EE only. Diagnose technical issues faster using a new support tool that provides comprehensive information about a Magento installation.
- EE only. Empower larger teams by enabling many administrators to make product updates at the same time.
- Access deeper shopper insights now that Magento supports Google Universal Analytics.
- Have an even better Magento experience with more than 70 other product improvements.