Welcome to Magento Commerce (Cloud)
Magento Commerce (Cloud), formerly Enterprise Cloud Edition, is a managed and automated hosting platform for Magento specifically created for Cloud infrastructures. This version combines Magento Commerce, Cloud infrastructure hosting, with a few differences and added features, including Git integration and key environments for development, staging, and live production. You can code, test, and deploy across Integration, Staging, and Production environments for continuous integration of your store.
Each Magento Commerce (Cloud) plan includes an Integration environment for development, testing, and integrating services. Additional active environments are available at additional cost.
Cloud plans include:
- Active Git branches of code.
- Unlimited number of inactive Git branches.
- Robust Composer build process.
- And the option to add fully managed services like MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, RabbitMQ, and so on, without requiring external add-ons.
The Magento Commerce (Cloud) architectures use the following technologies:
- Secure Shell (SSH)
- MySQL (including command-line interaction)