magento-cloud-configuration release 101.5.x Release Notes
These Release Notes provide up-to-date information about changes, additions, and fixes to the Magento Commerce (Cloud) version 2.1.5,
magento-cloud-configuration release 101.5.2, 101.5.3, and 101.5.4.
magento-cloud-configuration release 101.5.4 on Magento Commerce (Cloud) 2.1.5, we provide the following improvements:
- We’ve added support for the latest version of Redis and for PHP-Redis 3.1.3. For more information on this update, and for guidance on Redis troubleshooting on Magento Commerce (Cloud), see Redis troubleshooting.
magento-cloud-configuration release 101.5.3 on Magento Commerce (Cloud) 2.1.5, we provide the following improvements:
- Magento no longer automatically disables Google Analytics when deployed in the master branch.
- HTML minification now works as expected on Cloud.
magento-cloud-configuration release 101.5.2 on Magento Enterprise Cloud Edition 2.1.5, we provide the following improvements:
- Magento no longer purges all Redis user sessions during deployment, but only the database where the cache is stored.
- You can now successfully deploy your Cloud installation with multiple locales to staging after upgrading to
- Magento now automatically sets the cookie domain to reflect the new domain when branching an environment in a PAAS environment. Previously, the Admin panel was inaccessible until the value of the
cookie_domainis changed at the database level to the current domain.
How to get
magento-cloud-configuration release 101.5.x
Magento Commerce (Cloud) periodically provides patch releases in components like
To test and apply the patch, see Test general patches.
Magento Commerce Release Notes
This Magento Commerce (Cloud) release corresponds to Magento Commerce 2.1.5.