magento-cloud-configuration release 101.5.x Release Notes
These Release Notes provide up-to-date information about changes, additions, and fixes to the Magento Commerce (Cloud) version 2.1.5,
magento-cloud-configuration release 101.5.2, 101.5.3, and 101.5.4.
Staging and Production environments in the UI for Pro projects. You can enter a ticket to have your project updated. For more information, see Add Staging and Production to Pro projects UI.
magento-cloud-configuration release 101.5.4 on Magento Commerce (Cloud) 2.1.5, we provide the following improvements:
- We’ve added support for the latest version of Redis and for PHP-Redis 3.1.3. For more information on this update, and for guidance on Redis troubleshooting on Magento Commerce (Cloud), see Redis troubleshooting.
magento-cloud-configuration release 101.5.3 on Magento Commerce (Cloud) 2.1.5, we provide the following improvements:
- Magento no longer automatically disables Google Analytics when deployed in the master branch.
- HTML minification now works as expected on Cloud.
magento-cloud-configuration release 101.5.2 on Magento Enterprise Cloud Edition 2.1.5, we provide the following improvements:
- Magento no longer purges all Redis user sessions during deployment, but only the database where the cache is stored.
- You can now successfully deploy your Cloud installation with multiple locales to staging after upgrading to
- Magento now automatically sets the cookie domain to reflect the new domain when branching an environment in a PAAS environment. Previously, the Admin panel was inaccessible until the value of the
cookie_domainis changed at the database level to the current domain.
How to get
magento-cloud-configuration release 101.5.x
Magento Commerce (Cloud) periodically provides patch releases in components like
To test and implement your Magento Commerce (Cloud) upgrade, see Test a Magento upgrade.
Magento Commerce Release Notes
This Magento Commerce (Cloud) release corresponds to Magento Commerce 2.1.5.