magento-cloud-configuration release 101.6.x Release Notes
These Release Notes provide up-to-date information about changes, additions, and fixes to the Magento Commerce (Cloud) version 2.1.6,
magento-cloud-configuration releases 101.6.2, 101.6.3, 101.6.4, 101.6.5, and 101.6.6.
Changes and enhancements in this release
magento-cloud-configuration releases 101.6.2, 101.6.3, 101.6.4, 101.6.5, and 101.6.6 on Magento Commerce 2.1.6, we provide the following improvements:
- We’ve added support for the latest version of Redis and for PHP-Redis 3.1.3. For more information on this update, and for guidance on Redis troubleshooting on Magento Commerce (Cloud), see Redis troubleshooting.
- Magento no longer automatically disables Google Analytics when deployed in the master branch.
- HTML minification now works as expected on Cloud.
- Magento no longer purges all Redis user sessions during deployment, but only the database where the cache is stored.
- You can now successfully deploy your Cloud installation with multiple locales to staging after upgrading to
- Magento image resizing has been optimized. Image resize operations performed from the command-line interface now generate images of all sizes. See
magento catalog:images:resizefor more information.
- Magento now automatically sets the cookie domain to reflect the new domain when branching an environment in a PAAS environment. Previously, the Admin panel was inaccessible until the value of the
cookie_domainis changed at the database level to the current domain.
- You can now log in to the Admin panel whether you’re in normal browser mode or incognito mode. Previously, you could log in to the Admin panel only when in browser incognito mode.
base_urlsetting is no longer environment-dependent. (We’ve removed
- You can now successfully deploy when using the
.regenerateflag. (We corrected an error in the
magento-cloud-configuration/pre-deploy.phpfile.) Previously, a PHP fatal error occurred during deployment with
How to get
magento-cloud-configuration releases 101.6.x
Magento Commerce (Cloud) periodically provides patch releases in components like
To test and apply these patches, see Test general patches.
Magento Commerce Release Notes
These Magento Commerce (Cloud) releases correspond to Magento Commerce 2.1.6.