Magento Commerce (Cloud) 2.1.6 through 2.1.11 Release Notes
These Release Notes provide up-to-date information about changes, additions, and fixes to the Magento Commerce (Cloud) for versions 2.1.6 through 2.1.11.
Fixes in this release
- We removed
- We fixed an issue that was causing the wrong products to be indexed. Previously, the
entity_idwhen collecting information from changelogs.
- We fixed an issue that was preventing merchants from using AMQP and search services. Previously, the deployment process was overwriting these settings in the
env.phpfile if the
SEARCH_CONFIGURATIONenvironment variables were not set.
- We fixed an issue that was causing inordinately long down times during deployment in 2.1.9 through 2.1.11.
- We fixed an issue that was causing exceptions when running
autoload.phpin 2.1.10 through 2.1.11.
- The RabbitMQ configuration process now obtains all required parameters automatically.
- AMQP settings in the
app/etc/env.phpfile are no longer empty after enabling the RabbitMQ service.
- We fixed an issue with Elasticsearch configuration settings on deployment.
- We fixed an issue causing errors during the static content generation step of deployment on Production environments.