Magento Shipping Release Notes
Code and release notes published on January 5, 2018.
The release information in this section describes changes to the Magento Shipping extension bundled with Magento 2.2.2. Fixes and enhancements are listed by availability date.
See the Magento Commerce 2.2.2 Release Notes for a comprehensive discussion of 2.2.2 fixes and enhancements.
Changes effective January 5, 2018
Here are the enhancements and fixes available as of January 5, 2018:
Added automated billing subscription redirection for billing
Improved error handling for Australia Post
• Fixed issue with billing metric calculations and capture
• Fixed issue with tracking capture and display
• Fixed issue with redirection on log-out
• Fixed issue that prevented the consistent saving of qualification rules
• Corrected incorrect service names
• Removed restrictions on mandatory county information
• Removed unsupported freight services from list of available services
• Changed orientation of labels from landscape to portrait
• Corrected MPS handling in completion
• Implemented sensible defaults for FedEx
• Set FedEx to ‘Upcoming’ carrier
• Updated label size to A6 default in PNG