.magento.app.yaml file controls the way your application builds and deploys. Although Magento Commerce Cloud supports multiple applications per project, typically, a project has a single application with the
.magento.app.yaml file at the root of the repository.
.magento.app.yaml has many default values, see a sample
.magento.app.yaml file. Always review the
.magento.app.yaml for your installed version. This file can differ across Magento Commerce Cloud versions.
.magento.app.yaml file to define the following configuration values:
- Properties—Define property values for application instance.
- Variables—Review environment variables required for the application instance.
- PHP Application—Configure runtime PHP options.
- Workers—Create a worker instance and understand background tasks.
- Set Cache For Static Files—Set cache time-to-live (TTL) for your media and static files.