The Magento Cloud Components package provides extended Adobe Commerce core functionality for sites deployed on Cloud infrastructure. This package is a dependency for the ece-tools package. These release notes describe the latest improvements to this package, which is a component of Cloud Suite for Commerce.
magento/magento-cloud-components package uses the following version sequence:
The release notes include:
- New features
- Fixes and improvements
Release date: September 13, 2022
- Errors on warmup—Fixed an issue that attempted to warmup when the page visibility is set to Not Visible Individually in the Admin, resulting in
ERROR: Warming up failed: <link to page>errors in the deployment log.
Release date: August 4, 2022
- Added Support for Symfony 5.4 compatibility—Fixes for compatibility with Symfony 5.4.
Release date: March 10, 2022
- Support PHP 8.1—Added support for PHP 8.1 and dropped support for PHP 7.1.
Release date: October 25, 2021
- Update Monolog—Updated the minimum version required for the
Release date: July 29, 2021
- Removed trailing slashes from auto-generated URLs—Removed the trailing slashes from Category Page URLs generated during cache warm up.
Release date: September 9, 2020
Logging improvements—Reduce the size of the
cache.logfile to improve performance.
Fixed a type error in the cache configuration values that caused the
php bin/magento cache:evictCLI command to fail.
Release date: August 5, 2020
Improve Redis performance—Added the
./bin/magento cache:evictcommand to remove expired Redis keys, which reduces Redis memory usage to improve performance.
Removed support for New Relic Logs in Context to fix a performance issue.
Release date: June 25, 2020
- Fixed an issue introduced in magento/magento-cloud-components version 1.0.4 that caused the flush cache operation to fail during the deploy phase, interrupting the deployment process.
Release date: June 25, 2020
Implemented New Relic Logs in Context—Application logs generated by Adobe Commerce now display in traces within New Relic to improve troubleshooting capabilities.
Improved logging—Added logging to track cache invalidation and full reindex events.
Release date: February 27, 2020
- Fixed a compatibility issue to support
ece-tools2002.0.x releases that use older PHP versions.
Release date: February 6, 2020
Extended the functionality of the
WARM_UP_PAGESenvironment variable to support cache preloading for specific product pages. See the post-deploy variables topic for a detailed feature description.
Fixed an issue where an invalid store URL causes the post-deploy hook to fail when using the
WARM_UP_PAGESfunctionality to populate the cache. This issue occurred only when URL rewrites were disabled.
Release date: July 23, 2019
- Fixed an issue affecting WARM_UP_PAGES functionality that uses a default store URL. Now, if the
config:show:default-urlcommand cannot fetch a base URL, then the URL from the MAGENTO_CLOUD_ROUTES variable is used.
Release date: June 12, 2019
This is the first release of the
magento/magento-cloud-components package, which is a new dependency for
ece-tools package version 2002.0.20 and later.
- Added the capability to use regex patterns to configure the WARM_UP_PAGES environment variable to cache single pages, multiple domains, and multiple pages. See Post-deploy variables.