The troubleshooting topics help to resolve specific issues with your Cloud for Adobe Commerce project. Before submitting a Support ticket, check the following:
- Verify your credentials
- Review the log files
- For help with deployment errors, check the Error message reference for ece-tools
- On Pro Staging and Production environments use the New Relic Logs service to view and analyze aggregated log data. See New Relic services.
- Search for relevant content in the Cloud for Adobe Commerce documentation
- Search the Magento Help Center troubleshooting articles, FAQ, and Tech resources
If you still require technical support, you can create a Support ticket through the Project Web Interface:
- Log in to the Magento Help Center.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the Magento Help Center, click Submit a Ticket.
- Fill out the support ticket form and attach any helpful documentation, such as screenshots or notes.
- Click Submit.
See the Submit a support ticket article in the Magento Help Center for detailed instructions.