The Magento DevBlog is a great resource for news about Magento, New Community resources (articles, tutorials, etc.), events and other Magento-related activities.
See our collection of best and leading practices, common solutions, and more in the Community contributed best practices guide. If you have excellent best practices, tips and tricks, and work-arounds, feel free to contribute!
Community Engineering Slack
To connect with Magento and the Community, join us on the Magento Community Engineering Slack. If you are interested in joining Slack, or a specific channel, send us a request at email@example.com or self signup.
We have channels for each project, Following channels are recommended for new members:
- beginners: Channel for contribution beginners to ask questions around contribution and share resources.
- announcements: Introduce yourself and get quick updates for Magento Community Engineering.
- general: Open chat for introductions and Magento 2 questions.
- appdesign: Open chat for Magento Architecture and Technical Guidelines.
- coding-standards: Open chat for developing Coding Standards for Magento.
- github: Discussion regarding Pull Request and Issues from the Magento 2 repository.
- public-backlog: Community discussion around the Public Backlog.
- devdocs: Discussions of the documentation impact of Community Contributions.