Discover credit card validation issue: Magento EE 188.8.131.52—184.108.40.206 and CE 220.127.116.11—18.104.22.168
Magento has fixed an issue that prevented some Discover credit cards from validating properly. The issue was that certain Discover credit card number ranges were not recognized as being valid. As a result of the fix, all Discover cards should validate properly.
This fix applies to:
- Magento Enterprise Edition (EE) versions 22.214.171.124–126.96.36.199
- Magento Community Edition (CE) versions 188.8.131.52–184.108.40.206
To get the patch for Magento CE, submit a Magento CE help request.
To get the patch for Magento EE:
- Log in to www.magentocommerce.com.
- In the left pane, click Downloads.
- In the right pane, click Magento Enterprise Edition.
- Follow the prompts on your screen to download the SUPEE-2725 patch for your version of EE.
- Apply the patch as discussed in How to Apply and Revert Magento Patches.