The Resize Component is responsible for resizing listing columns. The Resize component is not defined in definition.xml, but can be added if needed.
Resize can be switched on for any listing column like this:
resizeDefaultWidth - set width value in pixels.
resizeEnabled - value can be set
true, meaning the resize is switched on, or
false, , meaning the resize is switched off for the column.
The Resize component is currently configured as a plugin for the Listing component in
<Magento_Ui_module_dir>/view/base/web/js/grid/listing.js. It has the following options:
- columnsProvider - can be a name of the Listing component
- provider - can use listing provider
Resize JS Component Structure
The following is the component’s element:
Dependencies on other components
The Resize components does not depend on other components
The following options are available:
- rootSelector - the css selector for listing’s root node
- showLines - max lines of text allowed in column
- minColumnWidth - minimum width of the column