magento-cloud-configuration release 101.7.x Release Notes
These Release Notes provide up-to-date information about changes, additions, and fixes to the Magento Commerce Cloud version 2.1.7,
magento-cloud-configuration releases 101.7.3, 101.7.4, 101.7.5, and 101.7.6.
Changes and enhancements in this release
magento-cloud-configuration releases 101.7.3, 101.7.4, 101.7.5, and 101.7.6 on Magento Commerce 2.1.7, we provide the following improvements:
- Staging and Production environments in the UI for Pro projects. You can enter a ticket to have your project updated. For more information, see Add Staging and Production to Pro projects UI.
- We’ve added support for the latest version of Redis and for PHP-Redis 3.1.3. For more information on this update, and for guidance on Redis troubleshooting on Magento Commerce Cloud, see Redis troubleshooting.
- Magento no longer automatically disables Google Analytics when deployed in the master branch.
- HTML minification now works as expected on Cloud.
- Magento no longer purges all Redis user sessions during deployment, but only the database where the cache is stored.
Magento no longer throws an error when only the default store issued. Previously, when only the default store is used, Magento threw the following error when running
php bin/magento magento-cloud:scd-dump:
Exception] Notice: Undefined index: stores in /app/vendor/magento/magento-cloud-configuration/src/Magento/MagentoCloud/Console/Command/SCDConfigDump.php on line 91
We’ve reverted the changes to image resizing that we introduced in 2.1.6. Unfortunately, certain image resizing changes introduced unanticipated problems. We have reverted these changes in this release, and will provide improvements to image resizing in a future product update.
How to get
magento-cloud-configuration release 101.7.x
Magento Commerce Cloud periodically provides patch releases in components like
To test and implement your Magento Commerce Cloud upgrade, see Test a Magento upgrade.
Magento Commerce Release Notes
This Magento Commerce Cloud release corresponds to Magento Commerce 2.1.7.