magento-cloud-configuration release 101.8.x Release Notes
These Release Notes provide up-to-date information about changes, additions, and fixes to the Magento Commerce (Cloud) version 2.1.8,
magento-cloud-configuration release 101.8.0.
Changes and enhancements in this release
magento-cloud-configuration releases 101.8.0 and 101.8.1, we provide the following improvements:
- Staging and Production environments in the UI for Pro projects. You can enter a ticket to have your project updated. For more information, see Add Staging and Production to Pro projects UI.
- We’ve added support for the latest version of Redis and for PHP-Redis 3.1.3. For more information on this update, and for guidance on Redis troubleshooting on Magento Commerce (Cloud), see Redis troubleshooting.
- Magento no longer automatically disables Google Analytics when deployed in the master branch.
- HTML minification now works as expected on Cloud.
- We’ve removed the patch that fixed SCD in a build with multiple languages because the patch functionality has been integrated into Magento 2.1.8.
- Magento Cloud now supports PayPal TPV tracking, which enables Cloud customers to send Magento Cloud-specific tracking codes to PayPal and Braintree.
deploy.logfile now contains the Magento version and
How to get
magento-cloud-configuration release 101.8.x
Magento Commerce (Cloud) periodically provides patch releases in components like
To test and implement your Magento Commerce (Cloud) upgrade, see Test a Magento upgrade.
Magento Commerce Release Notes
This Magento Commerce (Cloud) release corresponds to Magento Commerce 2.1.8.