Magento Commerce (Cloud) 2.1.4 and 2.0.12 Release Notes
These Release Notes provide up-to-date information about changes, additions, and fixes to the Magento Enterprise Cloud Edition for versions 2.1.4 and 2.0.12.
Changes in this release
- Removed the MDVA-913 patch because the issue is now fixed in Magento Enterprise Edition 2.1.4.
- Staging and Production environments in the UI for Pro projects. You can enter a ticket to have your project updated. For more information, see Add Staging and Production to Pro projects UI.
Fixes in this release
- We fixed an issue that was causing the wrong products to be indexed in 2.1.4. Previously, the
entity_idwhen collecting information from changelogs.
- We fixed an issue that was preventing merchants from using AMQP and search services. Previously, the deployment process was overwriting these settings in the
env.phpfile if the
SEARCH_CONFIGURATIONenvironment variables were not set in 2.1.4.
- The RabbitMQ configuration process now obtains all required parameters automatically in 2.1.4.
- AMQP settings in the
app/etc/env.phpfile are no longer empty after enabling the RabbitMQ service in 2.1.4.
We fixed an issue with Elasticsearch configuration settings on deployment in 2.1.4.
When you disable a module and deploy it to the remote Cloud server, the module stays disabled.
You can now successfully upgrade from Magento Enterprise Cloud Edition 2.0.x to 2.1.x.