Magento Commerce (Cloud) 2.1.5 and 2.0.13 Release Notes
These Release Notes provide up-to-date information about changes, additions, and fixes to the Magento Enterprise Cloud Edition for versions 2.1.5 and 2.0.13.
Changes in this release
- This release updates the copyright date in every file. It does not contain any functional changes or security improvements. Isolating these changes in a single release is intended to simplify future updates and developer workflow.
- Staging and Production environments in the UI for Pro projects. You can enter a ticket to have your project updated. For more information, see Add Staging and Production to Pro projects UI.
Fixes in this release
- We fixed an issue that was causing the wrong products to be indexed in 2.1.5. Previously, the
entity_idwhen collecting information from changelogs.
- We fixed an issue that was preventing merchants from using AMQP and search services. Previously, the deployment process was overwriting these settings in the
env.phpfile if the
SEARCH_CONFIGURATIONenvironment variables were not set in 2.1.5.
- The RabbitMQ configuration process now obtains all required parameters automatically in 2.1.5.
- AMQP settings in the
app/etc/env.phpfile are no longer empty after enabling the RabbitMQ service in 2.1.5.
- We fixed an issue with Elasticsearch configuration settings on deployment in 2.1.5.