Start the Component Manager
Start the Component Manager from the Magento Admin
To run the Component Manager:
- Log in to the Magento Admin as an administrator.
- Click System > Web Setup Wizard.
The following page displays.
- Click System Configuration.
If you haven’t already done so, enter your authentication keys in the provided fields.
The following figure shows an example if you have already entered your keys.
For upgrade or update, you must use the same authentication keys you used to install the Magento software. For example, you cannot use Magento Open Source authentication keys to update or upgrade Magento EE or vice versa. You also cannot use:
- Another user's authentication keys
- Shared account authentication keys
- Click Save Config.
Click Component Manager and continue with Manage your components.
To upgrade Magento system software instead, see Run System Upgrade.