2.2.x Release Information
With Magento 2.2.5, we are moving to a quarterly release cycle for minor releases. Quarterly releases contain bug fixes, security enhancements, introduction of new bundled extensions, and community code contributions.
Quarterly patch releases do not introduce backward-incompatible changes, architectural changes, or changes to underlying major components. Magento remains committed to restricting those changes to only major and minor releases that occur outside this quarterly cadence.
Magento 2.2.x Release Notes
- Magento Open Source 2.2.7 Release Notes
- Magento Open Source 2.2.6 Release Notes
- Magento Open Source 2.2.5 Release Notes
- Magento Open Source 2.2.4 Release Notes
- Magento Open Source 2.2.3 Release Notes
- Magento Open Source 2.2.2 Release Notes
- Magento Open Source 2.2.1 Release Notes
- Magento Commerce 2.2.1 Release Notes
- Magento Open Source 2.2.0 Release Notes
- Magento Commerce 2.2.0 Release Notes
- Magento Commerce Cloud 2.2.0 Release Notes
- Overview of backward-incompatible changes between the 2.1 and 2.2 releases
Magento Commerce Cloud
The ece-tools package is a scalable deployment tool that simplifies the Magento Commerce Cloud upgrade process by providing commands to backup the database, apply custom patches, verify environment packages, and more. The package also contains scripts and Magento Commerce Cloud commands to help manage your code and automate the project build and deploy process.
See Release Notes for ece-tools for the latest updates and improvements to the ece-tools package as well as information about Magento Commerce Cloud upgrades and patches.
We recommend installing full Magento Commerce Cloud upgrades for important security updates. Full upgrades include all associated patches and hotfixes.
Contact information for third-party extensions
Magento Shipping release notes
We provide a list of current fixes and enhancements to the Magento Shipping extension in the Magento Shipping Release Notes.