2.2.x Release Information
Magento 2.2.x Release Notes
- Magento Open Source 2.2.4 Release Notes
- Magento Open Source 2.2.3 Release Notes
- Magento Open Source 2.2.2 Release Notes
- Magento Open Source 2.2.1 Release Notes
- Magento Commerce 2.2.1 Release Notes
- Magento Open Source 2.2.0 Release Notes
- Magento Commerce 2.2.0 Release Notes
- Magento Commerce (Cloud) 2.2.0 Release Notes
- Overview of backward-incompatible changes between the 2.1 and 2.2 releases
Magento Commerce (Cloud) Composer packages
Magento Commerce (Cloud) Composer package updates allow you to apply patches without a full product installation or upgrade.
You can apply patches as they become available to update Magento Commerce (Cloud). We recommend using a new active branch and Integration environment for applying and testing the patch prior to fully deploying across all environments. We strongly recommend you test patches locally so you can identify and resolve any issues.
We recommend installing full Magento Commerce (Cloud) upgrades for important security updates. Full upgrades include all associated patches and hotfixes.
Magento Shipping release notes
We provide a list of current fixes and enhancements to the Magento Shipping extension in the Magento Shipping Release Notes.