Advanced reporting functionality is free to Adobe Commerce and Magento Open Source customers and is provided through an integration of a Magento instance with Adobe Commerce Reporting. Magento collects data and sends this information to Commerce Reporting for analytics. You do not need to have an Commerce Reporting account to use Advanced Reporting.
- The website must run on a public web server.
- The domain must have a valid security (SSL) certificate.
- Magento must have been installed or upgraded successfully without error.
- In the Magento configuration, the Base URL (Secure) setting for the store view must point to the secure URL. For example https://yourdomain.com.
- In the Magento configuration, Use Secure URLs on Storefront, and Use Secure URLs in Admin must be set to Yes.
- Make sure that Magento crontab is created and cron jobs are running on the installed server.
The merchant can now click on the Go to Advanced Reporting button on the Admin dashboard to launch the advanced reporting features.
It can take up to a day for data to be available in Advanced Reporting.
To avoid system overload during its prime time, you can set the preferable time of a day for a data collection.
Though the Analytics module provides an API, it is used specifically to interchange data with Commerce Reporting. Magento does not recommend extending the advanced reporting functionality.
Magento modules that implement the functionality