Magento Page Builder Developer Guide
To get started with Page Builder development, visit the Page Builder Developer Guide. This guide provides overviews, tutorials, and how-to instructions for customizing Page Builder for end-users.
The following links provide quick access to our Page Builder GitHub code examples and a few key development topics.
Page Builder example modules
PageBuilderExtensionBanner — Created by Bruce Denham. This module shows you how to customize an existing content type: the Banner. This is the completed module featured in the Extend a content type tutorial.
PageBuilderQuote — Created by Bruce Denham. This module shows you how to create a content type for a customer testimonial page. This is the completed Quote module featured in the Create a content type tutorial.
How-Tos (just a few)
- How to customize the Page Builder panel
- How to add an image uploader
- How to add a storefront widget
- How to add a custom toolbar
- How to add icons and images
- How to change breakpoints
- Page Builder configurations
- Page Builder Datastore
- Page Builder events
- Page Builder Knockout bindings
- Page Builder architecture
Page Builder User Guide
To learn more about Page Builder from an end-user’s perspective, start with the Page Builder User Guide.