2.3.x Release Information
Magento 2.3.x Release Notes
- Magento Open Source 2.3.2 Release Notes
- Magento Open Source 2.3.1 Release Notes
- Magento Open Source 2.3.0 Release Notes
- Magento Commerce 2.3.0 Release Notes
Interested in the Magento 2.2.x releases? Check out the 2.2.x Release Information pages.
- Overview of backward-incompatible changes between the 2.2 and 2.3 releases
Magento Commerce Cloud
The ece-tools package is a scalable deployment tool that simplifies the Magento Commerce Cloud upgrade process by providing commands to backup the database, apply custom patches, verify environment packages, and more. The package also contains scripts and Magento Commerce Cloud commands to help manage your code and automate the project build and deploy process.
See Release Notes for ece-tools for the latest updates and improvements to the ece-tools package as well as information about Magento Commerce Cloud upgrades and patches.
We recommend installing full Magento Commerce Cloud upgrades for important security updates. Full upgrades include all associated patches and hotfixes.