These topics discuss the process of deploying Magento to a production site for Magento version 2.2 and later. We recommend this deployment method for anyone with a large site who does not want downtime during deployment.
If you deploy Magento on a single machine and can tolerate some downtime during deployment, see Single-machine deployment instead.
The following topics are organized to help you get started quickly. If you’re new to Magento or not familiar with the technical details, start by reading the overviews.
Overview of deployment
Set up your pipeline deployment systems: development, build, and production
Step-by-step examples of using pipeline deployment
- Sensitive and system-specific configuration paths reference
- Payment configuration paths reference
- Other configuration paths reference
- Magento Enterprise B2B Extension configuration paths reference
- Use environment variables to override configuration settings
- .gitignore reference
- config.php reference
- env.php reference