Adobe Commerce and Magento Open Source 2.4.x release notes
- Adobe Commerce 2.4.3-p1 Release Notes
- Magento Open Source 2.4.3 Release Notes
- Adobe Commerce 2.4.2-p2 Release Notes
- Magento Open Source 2.4.2 Release Notes
- Magento Open Source 2.4.1 Release Notes
- Magento Open Source 2.4.0 Release Notes
- Adobe Commerce 2.4.0 Release Notes
Overview of backward-incompatible changes introduced in the 2.4.x releases
Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure
The ece-tools package is a scalable deployment tool that simplifies the Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure upgrade process by providing commands to backup the database, apply custom patches, verify environment packages, and more. The package also contains scripts and Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure commands to help manage your code and automate the project build and deploy process.
See Release Notes for ece-tools for the latest updates and improvements to the ece-tools package as well as information about Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure upgrades and patches.
We recommend installing full Adobe Commerce on cloud infrastructure upgrades for important security updates. Full upgrades include all associated patches and hotfixes.