These release notes describe the initial release of Live Search and include:
- New features
- Fixes and improvements
- Known issues
Live Search v1.1.0
- Compatible with Adobe Commerce (EE): 2.4.x
- Compatible with Cloud for Adobe Commerce (ECE): 2.4.x
- Stability: Stable
- The Live Search service supports only the base currency of the Adobe Commerce installation.
- When adding a facet, the Product Attributes Feed does not update correctly when set to
Update on Save. To avoid this problem, go to Index Management and set Product Attributes Feed to
Update by Schedule.
- Live Search synonyms are defined per store view, but are currently stored per website and identified with a combination of
storeViewCode. As a result, all websites and store views within the Adobe Commerce installation share the same set of synonyms. The most recently created set of synonyms for the store view takes precedence.
- If a synonym term contains multiple words, each word is treated as a separate synonym. For example, if you define “time piece” as a synonym of “watch”, both “time” and “piece” are treated as synonyms of watch.
To learn more: