Beta 8 - February 19, 2019
- Resolved: Analytics module sequence issue.
Beta 7 - February 14, 2019
Beta 7 has breaking changes due to renaming of several critical variables and parameters in Page Builder’s code and configuration. Please refer to the breaking changes document for details on how to update your custom content types.
- Resolved: Content type markup within Text content type causes whole stage to become HTML
- Resolved: Hard-coded margins on individual Button
- Resolved: Various TypeScript errors
- Resolved: Column rearranging drop zone indicators are too small and sometimes hard to activate
- Resolved: Collect Page Builder content type data for Page Builder analytics
- Resolved: Improve naming of the critical variables/parameters in the code and configuration
- Resolved: Text height inconsistency on stage and storefront
- Resolved: Option menus, Heading inline editor, and tinyMCE inline editor are cut off on full screen view
- Resolved: Anchor tags for TinyMCE links are not added to the storefront for Banners and Slides (Added notification for when link attribute is entered)
WidgetInitializerConfigonly supports <div /> elements
- Resolved: Slide dots are hard to see against certain backgrounds on storefront
- Resolved: Missing validation message when uploading big image
- Resolved: Security issues
Beta 6 - February 4, 2019
- Resolved: Background attachments of “fixed” do not work in storefront on Android or iPhone mobile devices
- Resolved: Minimum height issues with Columns
- Resolved: Parallax fixed settings should work in admin and storefront
- Resolved: Move data migration into its own module
- Resolved: Changing row appearance with two rows on stage breaks admin
- Resolved: Banner and Slider TinyMCE menus display inconsistently in admin
- Improved: Test coverage for CMS Blocks and Catalog Product
Beta 5 - January 28, 2019
- Resolved: Prefixed field names with section name to avoid field name collision
- Resolved: MFTF: Rewrite Selectors/ActionGroups to allow using Page Builder in non-CMS page areas
- Resolved: Right/Left Margin Not Working For Content Types
- Resolved: Alignment doesn’t work for Slide, Banners, & Text Placeholders & for Slide Content & Banner Poster Content
- Resolved: Implement better developer error reporting
- Resolved: Banner placeholder disappears when user switching between different appearances
Beta 4 - January 14, 2019
- Resolved: Collage Center/Left/Right does not work correctly in a container smaller than 100% width
- Resolved: Contained row appearance renders too small when in smaller container or in Block/Dynamic Block
- Resolved: XSS Vulnerability in Page Builder
Beta 3 - December 19, 2018
- Improved: Handling of invalid Google Maps API keys
- Removed: Legacy overlay transparency field from banner & slider in favor of using the color picker
- Resolved: Box sizing issues on storefront and Admin
- Resolved: Issue with initiation of tabs breaking in certain scenarios
- Resolved: Performance issues with “Edit with Page Builder” button in category and product areas
- Resolved: Numerous issues within staging slide out
Beta 2 - December 10, 2018
- Resolved: Image inside Text Content Type is scaled on stage
- Resolved: Padding is not respected on Text
- Resolved: Saving Slide Button Type As Secondary Or Link Will Still Show As Primary On Edit Form
- Resolved: Columns Widths Are Not Consistent Between Stage & Storefront
- Resolved: Review Information Covered By Add To Cart Button On Products On Stage
- Resolved: Hard Coded Padding On Button Groups & On Text
- Resolved: Remove Reset Button From Slide Outs For All Content Types
- Resolved: Remove is_hideable option from content type configuration
- Resolved: IE11 - Cannot Use Slide Item Option Menu
Beta 1 - November 27, 2018
- Initial beta release
- Degraded admin experience when using IE 11.
- Product does not display in admin when it is assigned to a specific website.
- Issues with padding, margins, and box-sizing on numerous content types.
- Floating option menus and other controls can be displayed off screen when content types are rendered near the edge of the screen.
- Degraded Parallax performance on storefront and in admin within some browsers.
- Using Page Builder within a slide out form has a degraded experience.
- Left-side panel will not scroll with the user.
- Dragging and dropping can become broken due to another instance of Page Builder being loaded.